Monday 24 January 2022

Decorating a jar




 So today I am doing a step by step decorating a jar. I am using the new In the Garden Stamps designed by Jane Royston for Cleverprints LTD. A fab set of stamps I loved working with.


Step1 stamp out three or four flowers using Memento Tuxedo Black  on to plain rice paper and  colour with alcohol markers.



Step 2 cut out leaving a small white line around the flowers.

Step 3 attach to jar using PVA glue this can be watered down a little if it is too thick, using a paint brush. 


To finish off I have add some flower foam die cut flowers and stamen to the top or you could add paper flowers or anything you have in your stash!! Also I added a battery candle.


My final picture is the jar in this blog post and a different one in a slightly smaller jar.


I hope you have enjoyed this post if you have any questions please just ask in the comments box. Thanks for visiting.

3 comments: