Wednesday 16 March 2022

Cleverprints sunflower




 When I first made this card for Cleverprints I used just sunflower flower colours but I realised that this would look so good done in yellows and blues to show support for Ukraine.

Here is the stamp set and dies I used.


I started by stamping the flower twice. The first one is the base and used as a guide where to place the petals. 


For the centre of the flower I cut out the centre of the flower and coloured in blue ribbon and mustard seed. I then die cut the leaf to make the petals four of each colour.


I used jell type glue to place the petals around the base and added the centre piece to the top. 

Here is my original, so you can see this could be done in different colours depending on the event.


Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy your Cleverprints goodies.


1 comment: