Another little project that came out of last weekend. My daughter suggested making this tissue box cover. (See previous post and silver prototype) I had a template I bought years ago and never got round to making them up. My first attempt I used foam glitter card, this was not 100% successful, so I went off the the craft shop and found some really good glitter card, there has a sort of plastic backing to the card and it works really well. Next problem, not all tissue boxes, although most are supposed to be square, they are not!!!! several trips to the shops later, I have found one that fits. I now have loads of boxes of tissues. So here it is and will make a silver one for dd later.