Saturday 14 January 2012

January Challenge - Vintage







Hi back to playing again here is my contribution. Again its distressed stains, water and salt sorry I am so liking this technique, and again tissue tape and paper lace both coloured with distressed stains. But this time I die cut butterflies, glued on to acetate coloured with alcohol inks, glitter and a few pearls. Now to the real vintage bit - the pearls at the bottom, my mother, bless her gave me this probably about 30 years ago and she probably had it ages, so I say it is really vintage, have loads left so sure it will appear again. Very pleased with it and when I finish my family album it will be included. I did a similar one for my brother but never good round to finishing mine so another job for 2012!!! Gosh its going to be a busy crafting year!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely entry with us this month at The Artistic Stamper.....good luck!
    xoxo Sioux
    Love the pearls ;)

    ReplyDelete