Saturday 17 March 2012

Flowers,Buttons and Vintage



Have had a lovely week, on Thursday my Dylusions Inks arrive so just had to start and play they are lovely. I run a scrapbooking group on the third Friday of each month and all my ladies loved the papers I had made and please could I make some for them!!!

So here is my artwork for the Bingo Challenge,as the title of the post says its Flowers, Buttons and Vintage (the buttons are definitely vintage my mother collected buttons so they are quite old and I have a wonderful collection). Obviously Dylusions background and used for painting too, lace and ribbons from TH lace die, Wendy V stamps, and of course I have to have my favourite pinecone flowers, all made from my Dylusion sprayed papers.






Hope you like!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret...I am sooo jealous, my dylusions inks are in the post! I love the background that you have created here, and your colours are gorgeous. No wonder the ladies want you to make them some.
    Thankyou for joining us this fortnight at Fashionable Stamping Challenges
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card in great colors, looks really wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete