Saturday 28 September 2013

Stamping on to material/sewing

I have not done much stamping on to material and I am not the worlds best at sewing. Although I did run two workshops making Felt Corsages this week, but that was mostly die cutting and glue and the odd button to sew on and a broach pin, which is why some of my samples did not have pins attached.  So it was quite a challenge for me to come up with anything for the Paperartsy Blog Challenge this week but I managed the stamping ok. Then the paint again was good, so I finally made this little card from my efforts.


I used Paperartsy Fresco paints all shades of purple and JOFY stamps.






6 comments:

  1. That is lovely, the colours are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous the colours. Pearl drops is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I love it! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the look of this card. Its is very special. Thanks for sharing Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete