Monday, 28 October 2013

Sewing Room

I made this piece for the Swanstitch Challenge for October.  It is not quite 3D but it is quite dimensional and good by my standards as I am not good at sewing.

I started with a canvas board, painted in Fresco paints pansy, lilac and eggplant. Stamped the background with Stampers Anon stamps. Die cut a few pieces from the TH Sewing Room die and decorated the model and reels. More lace and ribbon on the side and some felt flowers, which were not easy and I now have glue all over my fingers, messy.

Very happy with the final piece, although not sure it fits the criteria!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment