This piece I created for my scrapbooking group who met last Friday, they all enjoyed making their versions. We used a polystyrene ball and painted either red or green. when it was in the planning stages I left the ball white but that didn't work so painting was involved, messy at times but baby wipes to the rescue! We added a long piece of ribbon to make the hanging then used that TH Tattered Poinsettia die for the petals, I will be using this die again for a workshop I am ruining next weekend making posh crackers. The petals were then attached to the ball using sequins and pins and a dot of glue for support. Worked well.