Friday 24 February 2017

Beautiful Bay Leaf Stencil

Today I am doing my first step by step tutorial on my own blog, previously I have done tutorials for Imagination Crafts and written brief outlines on my blog but this is a first.

I am using Imagination Crafts products throughout.

For the first step I took a piece of gold satin card, attached my stencil with masking tape, I do a top hinge first, then the sides and then tape across the bottom. Next I added Starlight Paints with a piece of cut and dry sponge through the stencil, you can use stencil brushes or a blending tool is quite good too. The colours I used were Hot Pink, Misty Green and Passion Fruit.

Using the same stencil and colours I made two more similar sheets, one in green and one a combination of pink and passion fruit. I then cut out the individual elements.

I then found a piece of pink card for my mat and added Sartlight Paint around the edges to co-ordinate.

I final added all the dimensions together and here is my final card, I just added a few dots of just pearls to complete the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment