Monday 10 April 2017

Easy cards

Here are two simple cards both using products from Imagination Crafts products.

Firstly, this card has been made using Mixed Media Sprays, on a piece of white cardstock. Next stage I used a beautiful butterfly stencil and spread Arctic White Sparkle Medium. I have found that these two products together the Sparkle Medium picks up some of the colour from the sprays, to get a very different effect.



Card number two is so simple, I do love this stencil from Imagination and used in conjunction with their patterned background card and Bronze Alchemy Wax, makes a lovely card.


 I hope my simple cards have inspired you to try some of the products mentioned. Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I would love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment