Saturday 23 February 2013

Houses inspired by Linda

This is my interpretation of Linda Cain's house piece for Paperartsy.   I did not have anything in stock so had to make my own houses using Tim Holtz dies and a canvas board.  The colours I used are (no suprises here!!!) Peacoat, Mermaid Blue and White. The canvas started with Peacoat a bit of Mermaid and then some white. Stamped with the Paperartsy script mini, I also used this on the mini houses at the bottom, and used the Paperartsy flowers minis for inside the houses. The photo holds a secret!!!!! (The baby in the photo is me!!) I like the piece so much I have going to hang it somewhere in my home.



1 comment:

  1. Margaret I love you have just used what supplie you had to hand. The colours are just perfect, thanks again for playing along on the PaperArtsy blog.

    ReplyDelete