Thursday 21 February 2013

Vintage Lady

Well as I didnt have a wooden item I could alter, I decided to diecut a Vintage Cabinet Shape and go from there.  The background is Peacoat, Mermaid and White, I know I use these colours alot but I only have a few Paperartsy paints, will hopefully get some more this weekend at Stamperama!!!!. The lady I found on Paperartsy stamp WW1 and the moths were from HP1006 and somewhere under there is the Paperartsy mini script stamp, which I thought I had lost, pleased I found it. Finished off with Liquid Pearls.

6 comments:

  1. Oh that is lovely - and great colours (you chose well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the metallic moths, great idea !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - and hope to find you at Stevenage (I can't wait - my list is sooooo long!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen my list is the same, too long!!!!

      Delete
    2. Helen my list is the same, too long!!!!

      Delete
  4. Lovely detail to this cabinet die project, the moths look fab. Thanks for joining in this week at PaperArtsy.

    Have a good time at Stevenage:)

    ReplyDelete