Friday 5 April 2013

Inspired by Michelle 1

Sorry I have not had alot of time to play this week, have been away and now I am doing half day today and all day tomorrow working, playing shops in our local craft shop.  This is the idea job, just taken me ages to find it !!!!!!

So my little tag, the background paints are Fresco Haystack, Inky Pool. Mermaid, London Bus and Brown Shed. Paperartsy stamps, 1005 and the script mini. Inks Archival Teal, and Black. The black background is stamped in versamark and covered with Perfect Pearls Forever Blue.. Could not resist a bit of wire winding, I bought myself a wire winding gizmo last week and love it.

3 comments:

  1. This is glorious, I love it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous art Margaret, that wire gizmo looks great. Thanks for joining in our GD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pop of colour, I love that! This is great and I really love the wire too. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on the PA blog. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete