Darcy did a fab birthday post over on the Paperartsy Blog, last night, using her new stamps, I feel I need these!! But I thought I must have things in my stash that I could use to have a go with. So I dug out my sheets of metal that I used way back when I went to Lin Brown's classes at Olney, I started with a mountboard tag, coloured using the black side of cut and dry, this is another good technique by Leandra. Mixed Grunge Paste with a paint and applied through a stencil, dried applied more paint and sanded back. The flowers and butterflies I stamped (these are Paperartsy stamps) with Archival Ink on to metal and cut out, mounted on to the tag using silicon glue to keep the height. oh and I went over the back of the metal with a stump. So here is the finished item and the paints I used.