Saturday 24 August 2013

My version of Carol's box

Well actually it is a combination of several pieces of inspiration by Carol over on the Paperartsy Blog.  My colour theme is blue, so the paints I used were Mermaid, Bora Bora, South Pacific,Little Black Dress, Tinned Peas and Guacamole. I base coated  the box in Guesso, then Black and Crackle medium and top coated in Mermaid. Over stamping with the script mini. The flowers were stamped using Lin Browns flowers on to black card, a few bits from the land of stash!! and there you are.  Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning, what gorgeous striking colours, Margaret!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love that delicate little butterfly and the gorgeous shades of blue! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the colours and the little wire butterfly finishes it off perfectly.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning. I'm a blue fan so you had me there but your whole composition is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks gorgeous (again) Margaret. your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolute stunner Margaret!

    ReplyDelete