Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas Cracker 2

Here is my version of Leandra's fab video.  I liked the idea of using Grunge Paste mixed with Fresco paints and stamped into or patterns drawn on, to create a patchwork effect. I followed Leandra's instructions on the blog here is what I achieved.

Unfortunately I will not be able to play along for the rest of the challenges, as I am away from home and no toys to play with, I will follow on my ipad so will watch out for the other Crackers and try when I get home in a weeks time.


2 comments:

  1. I agree about this being a great technique, and love your version! Shame you'll miss any more, hope you get to see any more of the videos though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great version of the technique! We'll miss you till you come back to play. Hope you have a nice time away - Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete