Tuesday 25 February 2014

Another scrapbook page





Pam Thorburn is guest  designer again this week, over at Paperartsy. Love having inspiration for different pages.  I followed the principles of Pam's first page and added some elements of her
Second page.  I am now catching up on my grandson's album. This page is all about family. The central picture is Thomas and his lovely mum. Top right is my SIL Debbie with Mila and bottom left is my Brother John ( you can tell its his first grandchild!!! His smile could not be bigger, very proud !!) And the final one is Mila. Sorry on more room for more pics.


8 comments:

  1. I can see the two influences and that work together well. Platings are perfect and colour shows off beautiful pics so well. Mummy looks familiar! Gorgeous page of happy memories. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes maybe if you have ever watched QVC, she is the Decleor presenter!!! I am very proud of her she works very hard !!

      Delete
    2. I thought that it looked like Fiona. You must be very proud! lovely family.

      Delete
  2. Wow Fabulous page Margaret!! Wonderful family and gorgeous blue colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page Margaret! Lovely family photos & a great layout!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret,
    Hi, I new here and hope to take part often. Love the design of all the stamps and have to try the paints. Wow you combined both challenges wonderfully, lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely family pages!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page, great idea to use the great photos.

    ReplyDelete