Thursday 31 January 2013

Craft Barn Letter C

So here is my entry for the letter C. I have tried to keep it simple this time.  Originally I decided on Candles, then when I dug out my candles stamps saw the word celebrate as well, so I used both as they seemed to fit in so well.   For the background I used Fresco Paints Mermaid, Limelight and Inky Pool.
The lettering is some new stamps from Dylusions I love these letters they are so clear and will be really useful. So there it is better than last weeks I think.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect two words to join together. Fabulous page spread to showcase them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Margaret :D Thank you for joining us again over at The Craft Barn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two in one, perfect ! Lovely page.
    Thanks for playing with us.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete