Wednesday 23 January 2013

Paperartsy Challenge Week 3

So mine may be a little different, I dont have a great range of paints, must get some more soon.  But what really inspired me was the white pen edging on the tag. I think this is a lovely effect, Thanks Linda.  The cord I have used is the left over bits from my jewellery making and a bit of shrink plastic to finish off.  The paints I used were Mermaid, Pea Coat and Vintage Lace, and I stamped with Chipped Shappire Distressed Ink.  I am pleased with the effect.  Very much my style, Ha Ha!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just love the image on your tag - gorgeous piece!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks great! wonderful effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft colours and these paints are perfect for stamping. Thank you for joining in over at PaperArtsy.

    ReplyDelete