This one I am much happier with. As I didnt have a piece of wood etc to work on I used my favourite Mountboard, as per instructions, I had already paint this tag once, I then gave it two coats of Paperartsy Satin Gloss and this worked really well, and it did not go soggy when I add layers of Mermaid, Lilac and instead of using white I used Cheesecake. And a little bit of sanding. I think my sandpaper is too fine will have to get some coarser. The stamp again is Lin Browns and I stamped on the Crackly Tissue Paper, this works so much better than ordinary Tissue Paper. Finished off with more stamping in Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, ribbon died to match, a few beads and wire and finally Liquid Pearls.