Well I am happier with this today than I was last night, it was a disaster then, but now happy, the page (to me, like Linda's) appears to have folds in it which is what I was trying to achieve.
i got on fine with the Portfolio Oil Pastels, managed to break two of them but never mind they still work. Then I had a problem I could not think of anything I have that would seal this stage. So didnt. The stamping was using HP1006 using some Seedless Preserve and some Archival Black and again that was fine. Then I wanted to add to white dots that was a problem, anyway I did achieve with a Sakura Glaze pen but had to go over several times before I got the effect I wanted. In the end I got a bit fed up with it and the bottom part of the picture is White Opal Liquid Pearls, and the Moths are decorated with Ruby Red Liquid Pearls. These Liquid Pearls have been sitting in the draw for years, but are being used again.
So here is a couple of pics.